Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
when Pearce was our manager I popped over to Carrington to watch training. mills was out of the side but must have been training. I was at the gate when mills drove out, he stopped, wound his window down, and said "I don't get why you lot come here". of course I asked why? "I have played under a few managers and some are good and some are not so good but this guy is an imposter".

I thought well the last we've seen of him In a city shirt and it was.

obviously still holds that grudge.

Talks about Pearce's motivation. Mills only motiavation whilst at City was to get off his sickbed every week to pick up his overpaid wages, the guy is one horrible leech.

Pearce was 10 times the player Mills was and it's fair to say he's proved a lot more than Mills as a manager too.

malg said:
It's brutally honest!

This but pathetic from Mills none the less. Lets see Mills get the courage to go into football management and see how he does. Until he does his views are irrelevant.

On the one side someone who gets out there works hard and strives for success, on the other someone who snipes and bitches controversial expert pundit shite. Hmmm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.