Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching Forest today they're exactly like us under him, playing like victims of dementors, soulless, no identity in their play, no real shape, no control, just lifeless vegetables that are being completely bossed by Derby.

The players are working fairly hard, their play and shape just has no identity, you watch them and you just think "ok, but what's your plan? what's your style? who are your key players?".

JoeMercer'sWay said:
watching Forest today they're exactly like us under him, playing like victims of dementors, soulless, no identity in their play, no real shape, no control, just lifeless vegetables that are being completely bossed by Derby.

The players are working fairly hard, they're play and shape just has no identity, you watch them and you just think "ok, but what's your plan? what's your style? who are your key players?".

Beanie will sort it.

Agree with what's been said. Pundits who never criticise their mates are not doing their jobs properly and are pretty boring. However, it's obvious there is no love lost between Mills and Pearce so he's getting no kudos from me for this attack. He was a waste of space when he played for us and his punditry seems to consist of settling old scores. Shithouse.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

The players are working fairly hard, they're play and shape just has no identity, you watch them and you just think "ok, but what's your plan? what's your style? who are your key players?".

Beanie will sort it.

Good old Beanie,1 - 1

Look at Pearce's nose. Fuck me he's been on the whisky hasn't he?

Pearce's response today was top notch

"I do apologise for putting Micah Richards in his (Mills') place at Manchester City"

Giggles.

Nothing worse than pundits who use their place in the media to go on personal vendetta's and try and settle old scores, like Hansen or Shearer every time Bellamy or Balotelli were playing. Pathetic

I heard from an ex City player that Pearce wasn't liked amongst a number of the team (whilst he was in the team under Keegan). According to him, Pearce was Keegan's man in the dressing room, and whenever anything untoward happened, Pearce would of off running the Keegan.

Of course, this player (not Mills) didn't go well under Keegan, so you might expect a negative view of that period. I'm sure there were others who'd say things (including Pearce) were great.

Can't agree with personal grievances in the media though. Easier just to say 'my own experience wasn't a great one'.
These players that 'suss out' the manager are the very same ones not delivering on the pitch (admittedly, they got a result today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.