Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Danny mills can be fucked. Everything Leicester did was "fantastic" and "magnificent" when in reality they did fuck all. There was one where a cross was over hit and the guy chased the ball and kept it in from going for a throw. That's just magnificent for Leicester.....what? He fucking ran and caught the ball. I can do that (as long as it's not going very fast).
Big hoof to the corner and vardy chases it like a headless chicken but doesn't quite get there..."oh that's magnificent for Leicester". What is? The blind hoof or the speedy running that did fuck all? He's a twat.

To be fair to Danny I think he is only reading the scripts provided for him by the inhabitants of the match day thread.

There is far worse said about us on there than is ever said by pundits

Oh, Danny mills can be fucked. Everything Leicester did was "fantastic" and "magnificent" when in reality they did fuck all. There was one where a cross was over hit and the guy chased the ball and kept it in from going for a throw. That's just magnificent for Leicester.....what? He fucking ran and caught the ball. I can do that (as long as it's not going very fast).
Big hoof to the corner and vardy chases it like a headless chicken but doesn't quite get there..."oh that's magnificent for Leicester". What is? The blind hoof or the speedy running that did fuck all? He's a twat.

Tbf that's a lot more then I ever saw the **** do at City.

Seem to recall, though can anyone clarify that Mills was notable for being one of those players who actually didn't like the game but was lucky enough to make a career out of it.

Also, to keep on track with the thread DMIAC only thing of note he did whilst he stole 33k a week off us was that screamer of a goal vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.