Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe this thread has only 7 pages considering the endless scope of the subject material,

For the record i agree he is a twat.

Haha, i got it to 8 pages.

Seem to recall, though can anyone clarify that Mills was notable for being one of those players who actually didn't like the game but was lucky enough to make a career out of it.

Also, to keep on track with the thread DMIAC only thing of note he did whilst he stole 33k a week off us was that screamer of a goal vs Everton
Try 45 grand a week......
When Keegan was sacked Mills was in The Pink / MEN slagging off his training tactics..... I had a letter in The Pink printed the following week suggesting that Mills should be on his knees thanking Keegan for signing him on a 5 year contract rather than stabbing him in the back....

Horrible man. Of all the pundits, he is the worst. Heard him last night, he's learnt a new word - bemoan. He must have used it 5 times in 5 minutes.

I've never really listened to him before as I normally go to the game or watch in our supporters' club, and you don't pick upon comms, but I'd had enough beer over the holiday so watched at home.

Everything City did was met with disdain whereas everything Leicester did was "magnificent" even chasing down a throw in. So biased it's untrue. Don't these companies realise they allienate a large proportion of their custom with pricks like this on their payroll. Don't get me started with Paul Scholes and Rio Ferdinand who between them offer the insight of two planks of wood.

He totally ignored the fact that vardy was offside when a ball flashed across the box and instead raved about how he was half a yard away from getting contact

I've never really listened to him before as I normally go to the game or watch in our supporters' club, and you don't pick upon comms, but I'd had enough beer over the holiday so watched at home.

Everything City did was met with disdain whereas everything Leicester did was "magnificent" even chasing down a throw in. So biased it's untrue. Don't these companies realise they allienate a large proportion of their custom with pricks like this on their payroll. Don't get me started with Paul Scholes and Rio Ferdinand who between them offer the insight of two planks of wood.

Actually Scholes and Ferdinand together don't have the insight of one plank of wood !

some pundits looking to make their mark sometime give extra stick to teams they played for just to prove they are not bias and to get popular with opposing fans,mills suffer from the same problem

Regardless of his punditry, or his time at City, he is visually offensive and would appear to have been conceived during anal sex.
He has to live with that for the rest of his life. Hopefully it didn't breed.

mbmrki.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.