Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bizzare situation at Spurs. If ever a club needed a final push, then it's them.

Levy is one tight ass mother fucker though. If I was a player or manager, I'd be livid.

Nothing Rose said was out of place and whilst I'll never agree with calling things out publicly, I can sort if see why he did.

There appears to be this weird situation, driven mainly in the media, that Spurs have a team that is very difficult to improve. Over the past few years the side that has won the Prem, has failed to improve the team the following summer, resulting in a poor title defence. Yet this Spurs team, that has won nothing, is lauded as some kind of football juggernaut.

Lads only saying what everyone else has been saying about spurs for the past few years. There must be envy seeing your mate who does the same job as you moving on and getting paid triple what you are for the same job.
Double yes. Triple no chance.

But....but....Levy does everything right and Pochettinho is the best in the business and this Spurs side are the equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters.....

Could easily have been a City player. I think there's a good chance he'll end up at Utd. Will be very costly though. Spurs fans will not be happy with Levy if he ends up selling both their full backs which were a key part of their team.

Remember Tolmie starting a thread about both Rose and Walker - Rose was probably the plan for quite some time til he got injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.