Danny Rose

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by pride in battle, 15 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyboiblue

dannyboiblue

We do not need rose. We have mendy who is far better + danilo who has showed how good he is and in my opinion aslo far better

2. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

I doubt he will move this late in the window. Unless United offer north of 60 million...But saying that Pep did seem to want 4 FBs....

3. nmc

nmc

This ^^^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT

4. domalino

domalino

I think it's more than that though, I doubt he'd be so bold if he was the only one in the dressing room who felt the same way.

There's a lot of older players in that Spurs squad who've not won anything despite 4 or 5 years at Spurs, and now they're seeing the club not invest when they're on the brink of being in a position to win the league. There's never been a more obvious time to chuck in 100m in transfer fees but Levy won't do it.

Pochettino won't be far behind them.

5. Ric

Ric

This made me laugh:

6. panne

panne

City also showing interest

7. uteblue

uteblue

When we signed walker the media said we wanted rose too and when levy wouldn't budge we signed mendy, I'm sure that has pissed rose right off

8. raghavk

raghavk

Why now?

9. Proy

Proy

It's a bizzare situation at Spurs. If ever a club needed a final push, then it's them.

Levy is one tight ass mother fucker though. If I was a player or manager, I'd be livid.

Nothing Rose said was out of place and whilst I'll never agree with calling things out publicly, I can sort if see why he did.

10. slicky202

slicky202

Lads only saying what everyone else has been saying about spurs for the past few years. There must be envy seeing your mate who does the same job as you moving on and getting paid triple what you are for the same job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.