Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any prices being bandied about yet? I'm interested to know what the rag press feel you should pay for an English international fullback.

Any prices being bandied about yet? I'm interested to know what the rag press feel you should pay for an English international fullback.

His injury record isn't that great, so it really should be considerably less than Walker, but who the hell knows these days.

this smells like panic on danny rose side and he was holding out for a better pay rise at spurs but nothing come back so now wants out
would be a good signing for man city and we could have a squad to take on all 4 competitions 2 games a week 2 man city teams

but again we are going to take shit from the rag media but this is a player wanting out of spurs and not man city pushing the deal the price is also nothing to do with the player its market value for a international player

From Danny Rose's 'explosive interview': "I know it was only pre-season but I watched the game against City and I was just in awe of City."

Hope he knows the rags don't play like that

Could easily have been a City player. I think there's a good chance he'll end up at Utd. Will be very costly though. Spurs fans will not be happy with Levy if he ends up selling both their full backs which were a key part of their team.

Spurs would probably take Shaw in part exchange. Pochettino rates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.