Danny Simpson on Edin Dzeko

WNRH said:
Dzeko is absolute pony! #27mil are city serious

Oh dear Danny Boy, cannot wait for Edin to put you on your arse when we play you.
unlikely, he probably wouldnt start for the barcodes. he's shit.

Tricky_Trev said:
Incidentally, he tweeted this after about 20 minutes of last night's game, when the whole team was shit. That tweet backfired, didn't it? You rag ****.

he tweeted it twice i think. obviously an attention whore.

At the rags he couldn't get a game at right back ahead of O'Shea, Brown, or a geriatric Neville. But yes, Dzeko is the one who is 'pony'.

jason roberts is one to talk too

JasonRoberts30Jason Roberts
I understood MCFC pattern of play and defensive setup against United at CS but against Swansea at home I thought they would be more positive

18 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply
in reply to ↑

@dannysimpson12Danny Simpson

@JasonRoberts30 I agree with ya bro, so poor

bobmcfc said:

I understood MCFC pattern of play and defensive setup against United at CS but against Swansea at home I thought they would be more positive

in reply to ↑

PMSL. Jason fucking Roberts!?

who cares what a couple of nobodies say... all we have to focus on is how well we play!! And we are playing incredibly well :-))

Solihull Samba Boys said:
At the rags he couldn't get a game at right back ahead of O'Shea, Brown, or a geriatric Neville. But yes, Dzeko is the one who is 'pony'.

He's the Pony that no top team would even look at.... Stick to warming the bench for My Cashley you useless twat!!

Tricky_Trev said:
bobmcfc said:

in reply to ↑

PMSL. Jason fucking Roberts!?

he continues on that tweet basically calling mancini on his tactics and how he's gonna settle for a 1-0. blah blah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.