Danny Simpson on Edin Dzeko

I have to stick up for his parents on this occasion. Danny used to go to maine rd with my husband and danny's then step dad when he was a kid.

His ex-step dad has asked me point that he's an alright bloke and its not his fault! ha ha

Blue Smarties said:
Felt the need to change Dzeko for Simpson and 27m to £750,000. Not that'll it'll change much, just felt the need to do so.

FACT: Dzeko coming out of FK Teplice 6 years ago was a higher valued player than Simpson is today. By a factor of 5.

dannysimpson12Danny Simpson
Ppl need 2 relax, my opinion is 27mil is 2 much for him! End of the matter

1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

er ok danny. if sky get on this it could be embarassing for newcastle

have just tweeted them both to say they can tweet about him on tuesday and wednesday nights as im sure they are free and to show a little respect for a fellow pro.

If every player started giving their opinions on other players it would just descend into idiocy as dzeko could turn round and say who are danny simpson and jason roberts because im sure he has no idea who either of them are

WNRH said:
Dzeko is absolute pony! #27mil are city serious

Oh dear Danny Boy, cannot wait for Edin to put you on your arse when we play you.
You only have to watch the extended highlights on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> to see the influence he had on the game. What a fool

Not been on today.Mad busy at work...When I read this I just pissed my sides...

I actually said who is Danny Simpson?!!

What a fucking penis. Think I might just join twitter to tweet the twat.!

And as for Jason Roberts...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aguero..woooooooo

I say fuck anyone who slags our club..Set of cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.