Dario Sarmiento

Just watched the Sky bit on this signing. I think we should start being more sensible with these signings in terms of hype. If he makes good on all that potential, then he could be a worldie but so many talented players don't reach that level for various reasons. There's a lot to prove and a long way to go from here.

Just watched the Sky bit on this signing. I think we should start being more sensible with these signings in terms of hype. If he makes good on all that potential, then he could be a worldie but so many talented players don't reach that level for various reasons. There's a lot to prove and a long way to go from here.

Bit like rags & Dallio

i heard the south american expert on sky tim vickery talking about these two, the city lad has potential to be the new messi, and the united lad is the real deal, hasn't the united lad played a total of 59 mins ?

i heard the south american expert on sky tim vickery talking about these two, the city lad has potential to be the new messi, and the united lad is the real deal, hasn't the united lad played a total of 59 mins ?
Tim Vickery opinion means fuck all, he once told Andy Jacobs on talk shite that Zabba wasn’t a very good footballer. Andy Jacobs couldn’t believe what he was saying.

could easily turn out that he never plays for our first team and we make some sort of profit on him

However I like the fact that he looks aggressive with the ball, is clearly up for a battle and he has that low centre of gravity ( a bit like Sergio) which makes him difficult to knock off the ball, a burst of pace over a short distance (he aint fast like a Sane but over a short distance he will beat someone) and physically looks strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.