Darts walk on girls chalked off.

There’s not a good looking bloke that doesn’t also get groped in every bar and club he goes into by red blooded females either so I don’t know why you only mention it being a battle faced by women.

It’s also got nob all to do with the darts.

Predictable comeback. When someone can post on a public message board trying to normalise sexual assault you know that society has a major issue. The objectification of women is so deeply ingrained into British (and many others to be fair) culture that the battle for full equality is a long way away despite the modern man feeling that they're the ones who are victimised and emasculated.

Predictable comeback. When someone can post on a public message board trying to normalise sexual assault you know that society has a major issue. The objectification of women is so deeply ingrained into British (and many others to be fair) culture that the battle for full equality is a long way away despite the modern man feeling that they're the ones who are victimised and emasculated.

Sexual assault (which is what groping is classed as) is something both sexes face, was my point. Do you disagree with that?

I'm not seething, just incredulous at a minority who now think they can be outraged and offended for a majority and demand that their views override that of the majority.

I also have no time for the few apologists that go out of their way to defend such behaviour.
Bang on. I like how he waffles about echo chambers... which is the criticism of 4th wave feminism he's deliberately hijacked, it appears they also don't understand what an echo chamber in politics actually means. That's exactly what's happening nobody is allowed to discuss, engage or disagree with some of the absolute tripe some of these feminists come out with, without someone getting "outraged", instead they only want complete agreement not discussion... hence the term echo chamber.

Notice how he goes on about not seeing examples of these women and then goes on to claim he knows loads of blokes "constantly seething about these feminists for no apparent reason"(strawman tactics creating ridiculous arguments and caricatures which are easy to defeat) and then also tries to provoke men who simply dare to question what feminism has turned into with the overused "it's not the 70s anymore" rhetoric? To top it off sinking down to the "probably only fat perves who care" argument(not even trying at rational debate there I see :) ) not even realising talk like that is every bit as bad if not worse than the type of posters he's having a pop at. That's akin to claiming all people offended by ring girls and the like are "probably just fat ugly man hating feminists who can't get laid"... well done that man!

Those predictably pathetic attempts at labelling and deriding anyone fed up of the divisive nature of the social justice warriors that pollute every discussion on these types of issues are what causes people to take everything they say with a hefty pinch of salt.

Last edited:
Bang on. I like how he waffles about echo chambers... which is the criticism of 4th wave feminism he's deliberately hijacked, it appears they also don't understand what an echo chamber in politics actually means. That's exactly what's happening nobody is allowed to discuss, engage or disagree with some of the absolute tripe some of these feminists come out with, without someone getting "outraged", instead they only want complete agreement... hence the term echo chamber.

Notice how he goes on about not seeing examples of these women and then goes on to try and suggest men who dare to question what feminism has turned into with the overused "it's not the 70s anymore" rhetoric? Kudos to sinking down to the "probably only fat perves who care" argument(not even trying at rational debate there I see :) ) not even realising talk like that is every bit as bad if not worse than the type of posters he's having a pop at.

Those predictably pathetic attempts at labelling and deriding anyone fed up of the divisive nature of the social justice warriors that pollute every discussion on these types of issue are what causes people take everything they say with a hefty pinch of salt.

Superb post!

13 pages on girls no longer being used to walk on dart players. It’s included little Timmy dying through lack of cake, a bookshop in Brentwood and outrage that women no longer accept an unsolicited groping or two.

Great thread. I mean it reeks of entitlement and self pity but it’s been awesome so far.

Superb post!
I must say I don't even watch darts so this doesn't affect me in the slightest but it's a matter of principle sometimes, it's everything to do with being PC and "getting with the times" in my view. Personally I think some are losing sight of the opinions that matter most which are the women in that line of work first and foremost and then the target audience which seems largely male over 50s...(apologies if I have that wrong) so the "role model" argument is not really pertinent... To me it doesn't really seem a necessary change to make as far as the example of darts goes anyway.

Last edited:
13 pages on girls no longer being used to walk on dart players. It’s included little Timmy dying through lack of cake, a bookshop in Brentwood and outrage that women no longer accept an unsolicited groping or two.

Great thread. I mean it reeks of entitlement and self pity but it’s been awesome so far.
Don't forget smug self gratifying posts by inexplicably over inflated egos. ;)

Bang on. I like how he waffles about echo chambers... which is the criticism of 4th wave feminism he's deliberately hijacked, it appears they also don't understand what an echo chamber in politics actually means. That's exactly what's happening nobody is allowed to discuss, engage or disagree with some of the absolute tripe some of these feminists come out with, without someone getting "outraged", instead they only want complete agreement not discussion... hence the term echo chamber.

Notice how he goes on about not seeing examples of these women and then goes on to claim he knows loads of blokes "constantly seething about these feminists for no apparent reason"(strawman tactics creating ridiculous arguments and caricatures which are easy to defeat) and then also tries to provoke men who simply dare to question what feminism has turned into with the overused "it's not the 70s anymore" rhetoric? To top it off sinking down to the "probably only fat perves who care" argument(not even trying at rational debate there I see :) ) not even realising talk like that is every bit as bad if not worse than the type of posters he's having a pop at. That's akin to claiming all people offended by ring girls and the like are "probably just fat ugly man hating feminists who can't get laid"... well done that man!

Those predictably pathetic attempts at labelling and deriding anyone fed up of the divisive nature of the social justice warriors that pollute every discussion on these types of issues are what causes people to take everything they say with a hefty pinch of salt.

Great post

what's more entitled than stopping people from working because you don't like their view on their own gender representation and life choices?

Left were also oddly quiet about how the Beeb valued women so little that they drove a pay cut through on men to serve the Tory cut agenda rather than give the women a pay rise. Odd how women's equality is them losing their jobs and not being valued more, just the rest of society being dragged down and de-valued to save corporations money. I thought this was supposed to be a progressive, rights driven tolerant cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.