Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give my haaland anyday
Tbf i think we will only go for top top quality players now.
Absolutely.

Any youngsters we buy are to see if we can develop them or sell them on for a profit, once they have “City Academy pedigree.”

The CFA is already a profit centre, but the fact these lads get an education, a chance to learn from the best in a world class facility & set-up, and the opportunity to play at the top level is a win-win-win for them, even if they are sold on to finish out their careers elsewhere.

The harder part now is that the top talent all have “fuck you” agents that start making demands beyond the players current standing, don’t re-sign and then leave on a Bosman.

Sorry but this “most assists” stat that you bring up is ridiculous. He has four assists just like five other players, in a league that has very low level. And you’re absolutely wrong about us not spending big next summer. They need a marquee signing
They?

Yeah I think this rumour is a total non-starter. Benfica fans complaining about his lack of technical ability, being permanently offside and poor finishing. This one is a write off.

Yep according to lots of posters we already have our two versions is this :-D

He’s been really bad against Sporting today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.