Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offside... ready for us
Indeed. Two assists in the end though, most in the league I think. I know we might all be looking for a stone cold scorer but we all know Pep is all about the contribution to the team as a whole and Nunez does tick a lot of boxes.

Indeed. Two assists in the end though, most in the league I think. I know we might all be looking for a stone cold scorer but we all know Pep is all about the contribution to the team as a whole and Nunez does tick a lot of boxes.
This must be your first time watching him

Not at all, what do you think I am missing?
This idea that he contributes to the team and has a great first touch etc, that’s just not what he delivers consistently. He’s an average footballer and simply cannot be what we replace Aguero with. I would only take him if we’re also signing a Kane/Haaland type of star alongside

This idea that he contributes to the team and has a great first touch etc, that’s just not what he delivers consistently. He’s an average footballer and simply cannot be what we replace Aguero with. I would only take him if we’re also signing a Kane/Haaland type of star alongside
Well he has the most assists in the league lol, i didn't say anything about his first touch. As I said, Pep is basically guaranteed to transform the lad into the best possible version of himself so if he has at least the fundamentals then its easy to see why we are interested. We won't go anywhere near the price for Haaland, Martinez or Kane etc.

Sorry but this “most assists” stat that you bring up is ridiculous. He has four assists just like five other players, in a league that has very low level. And you’re absolutely wrong about us not spending big next summer. They need a marquee signing

Sorry but this “most assists” stat that you bring up is ridiculous. He has four assists just like five other players, in a league that has very low level. And you’re absolutely wrong about us not spending big next summer. They need a marquee signing
No, he has 6 in 12 games. 2 clear of Grimaldo.

We will see won't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.