Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a player pep could make shithot.
I don’t think this would’ve been the case last summer. But if he maintains what he’s been showing and slightly improves the decision making, it could definitely change. Jorge Jesus is a good manager

god I seriously hope not. He's been so bad for benfica last season and the one before. there's a reason why he was linked with brighton. Not impressed with his purple patch. it'd be such a mediocre signing.
Funny that considering he’s only been at Benfica for one season.

Just admit you haven’t seen him play.

Funny that considering he’s only been at Benfica for one season.

Just admit you haven’t seen him play.
did you even bother reading my post, or like everyone else here just looking to score cheap "gotchas"? I clearly said "he was very bad for benfica last season"

"AND THE SEASON BEFORE". i've never said he played for benfica the season before.

this forum is so funny sometimes

did you even bother reading my post, or like everyone else here just looking to score cheap "gotchas"? I clearly said "he was very bad for benfica last season"

"AND THE SEASON BEFORE". i've never said he played for benfica the season before.

this forum is so funny sometimes

So you watched him closely when he was on loan at Almeria? Just curious. Btw many players have a disappointing loan spell when they are 20. All about learning at that age.

Regardless of how much anyone on here has seen him play or not (I haven’t), I think most would admit we’d much rather have Haaland and would be disappointed if we got Nunez instead. If he was a real top class striker he’d be in the football media as much as Haaland.

That doesn’t mean Nunez won’t end up decent if he did come here, but would he be a 25-30 goal a season striker? That’s what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.