Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downgrading of the squad keeps continuing if Nunez replaces Aguero

Its been on the decline since 2017/18 season which was our peak.
Yes we have lost Kompany, Silva and Aguero since then 3 of our all time greatest, and only won 2 out of 3 titles, all the league cups and got into our first ever CL final. That’s some steep decline. The fucking entitlement of some people

So you watched him closely when he was on loan at Almeria? Just curious. Btw many players have a disappointing loan spell when they are 20. All about learning at that age.
No I didn't, what a weird standard to put. You can learn from fans of other clubs pretty well.

And we don't need someone who's been nothing but disappointing were Manchester city football club we need someone proven! Darwin Nunez is the lowest of low standard possible this summer

No I didn't, what a weird standard to put. You can learn from fans of other clubs pretty well.

And we don't need someone who's been nothing but disappointing were Manchester city football club we need someone proven! Darwin Nunez is the lowest of low standard possible this summer

So you base your opinion/s on what fans say on other forums? In this case a 20 year old kid. Ok.

Yes we have lost Kompany, Silva and Aguero since then 3 of our all time greatest, and only won 2 out of 3 titles, all the league cups and got into our first ever CL final. That’s some steep decline. The fucking entitlement of some people
I wouldn't take at @MeatHunterrr to seriously, he claimed dias was shit

Rodri is not even close to the level of Fernandinho and same can be said for Torres when compared to Sane. Otamendi was also significantly better than Aké.

Our performances have been good but not as good as 2017/18. That was our peak in terms of squad quality and performances.

Rodri is not even close to the level of Fernandinho and same can be said for Torres when compared to Sane. Otamendi was also significantly better than Aké.

Our performances have been good but not as good as 2017/18. That was our peak in terms of squad quality and performances.
Fucking hell, you can always find differences but this team is younger, maturing and the potential of kdb Bernardo Foden Grealish in the same side is amazing, as we saw last week

I wouldn't take at @MeatHunterrr to seriously, he claimed dias was shit

To be fair Dias was average at benfica was a good defender but had a few flaws to his game such as being to rash and rushing his play. Would never have expected him to become the player he is now. One of the best in the world. Darwin seems to have something benfica are not stupid when they sign young players, against Barca in the Champions league he seems to be getting more confident on the ball his positioning has improved from last year to if he continues I can see him going for a big fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.