Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

If you don't mind shagging a bloater, get yourself down to slimming world. It's full of chubby women who's self esteem is really low. You could get a shag there no problem.

If you don't mind shagging a bloater, get yourself down to slimming world. It's full of chubby women who's self esteem is really low. You could get a shag there no problem.

I think we have already established that the bronzed and perfectly muscled adonis has very high standards mate so I think that a bloater would be out of the question.

I think we have already established that the bronzed and perfectly muscled adonis has very high standards mate so I think that a bloater would be out of the question.

Thinking about it he wouldn't be able to use his "want a carvery?" line either.

Fucking genius mate.

One of my daughters friends was about 20 stone and she had her stomach stapled. She lost all the weight and looks absolutely fucking stunning now. A less scrupulous man would have been in like fucking Flynn.

Thinking about it he wouldn't be able to use his "want a carvery?" line either.

There must be somewhere else that our resident lothario and all round gorgeous hunk can meet a woman who is the standard that he craves nay desires?

Stony is one of those bloaters, he was hoping for a buggering and a reach around thats all.

I thought that @stony was after a tit fucking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.