Dave Lee Travis arrested

denislawsbackheel said:
2sheikhs said:
TFC said:
Whos next FFS? Chris Tarrant? Cheggers? Philip Scholfield?

All of the above (and many more) have come into contact with so many kids over the years, it wouldnt be hard for some scrote to make up allegations of improper touching and the like.

Not saying DLT is innocent, but I hope the police have their shit together before they start throwing around child abuse charges. That being said - if he is guilty, I'd have no problem with him (or any other child abuser) being put down to save some taxpayer money.
Unless other allegations towards him have been made, I was under the impression it was a woman who was 18 at the time who said he put his hand up her skirt and groped her arse. Even if he was guilty of this, the fact that it has come under the "operation yewtree" investigation has led people to believe that he's a kiddie fiddler. In say, 10 years time someone says "do you remember operation yewtree?", They'd say "yeah, it was that big investigation into child abuse, DLT got arrested". That shit will stick with him forever now just as it will with McAlpine.

and you'd be utterly misinformed then!!!

He is accused of touching the tits of a 20 year old colleague who was broadcasting at the time.
That is fucking ridiculous.

The world is going fucking mad. The number of times I have had my arse or package felt up by pissed up slags on a night out, as I am sure most of us had.

Why the fuck has he been arrested as part of the Savile probe? It has now lost all credibility.

SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
2sheikhs said:
Unless other allegations towards him have been made, I was under the impression it was a woman who was 18 at the time who said he put his hand up her skirt and groped her arse. Even if he was guilty of this, the fact that it has come under the "operation yewtree" investigation has led people to believe that he's a kiddie fiddler. In say, 10 years time someone says "do you remember operation yewtree?", They'd say "yeah, it was that big investigation into child abuse, DLT got arrested". That shit will stick with him forever now just as it will with McAlpine.

He is accused of touching the tits of a 20 year old colleague who was broadcasting at the time.

The world is going fucking mad. The number of times I have had my arse or package felt up by pissed up slags on a night out, as I am sure most of us had.

Why the fuck has he been arrested as part of the Savile probe? It has now lost all credibility.
I hope it hasn't or doesn't mate. The whole abuse/assault/unwanted attention thing has lots of grey areas and hypocrisy. I can see a lot of people having their reputation permanently tarnished due to some spurious claim whilst at the same time, someone who's assaulted and abused CHILDREN gets a disproportionately light punishment.

The whole thing seems to be anti TOTP. What about swapshop, wackaday, tiswas, crackerjack, rentaghost(wierdo's) & why dont you?
It seems that instead of arresting the paedo's they are going after people who did in their dressing rooms what benny hill did on camera.

SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
2sheikhs said:

Could you kindly point out the venues involved where one can get their arse or package felt up?
Just for research, mind you.
And I'm not bothered how pissed they are.

Ancient Citizen said:
SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Could you kindly point out the venues involved where one can get their arse or package felt up?
Just for research, mind you.
And I'm not bothered how pissed they are.
Manto!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.