Dave Watson has neurodegenerative disease

Sad article here about how Dave and his wife aren’t getting the support they need from the PFA:

Sad article here about how Dave and his wife aren’t getting the support they need from the PFA:
Very sad, and this PFA seems to find excuses for everything rather than actually helping. His condition is a dreadful one though, I've experienced seeing it at first hand and it's worse than anything, poor bloke.

The pfa is a joke. Its members should be knocking on its doors demanding it treats it members and ex members better.
I hope Dave and his family get the support they need soon.

As has been said one of the best two centre halves to have played for the club in the last 50 years. I remember him heading a ball for England that went half the length of the pitch almost to the byline for keegan to chase, and cut back. I can’t remember who scored. But what a header

As has been said one of the best two centre halves to have played for the club in the last 50 years. I remember him heading a ball for England that went half the length of the pitch almost to the byline for keegan to chase, and cut back. I can’t remember who scored. But what a header
MY MEMORY IS SHOCKING,BUT THAT ALWAYS STICKS IN MY MIND : see i forgot to turn caps lock off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.