David Beckham .....wtf

HE WILL COME BACK TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE , RECKON HE WILL SIGN FOR THE SPUDS COS OLD TWITCHER TAKES CHANCES ON PLAYERS WHO ARE OVER THE HILL & BECKHAM WAS A SPUDS FAN, HE WONT LAST 90 MINS IN THE PREMIERSHIP WEEK IN WEEK OUT ANYWAY..

Could provide some decent cover for us and his delivery is always top notch, the sort that santa cruz and adebayor would thrive off.

Has anyone in England heard of the new book that has come out in the states, "The Beckham Experiment", in it exposes the circus that went on at the Galaxy to accomodate Becksham. Also quotes Landon Donovan accusing Becksham of not being committed to the club. Becksham has just rejoined the team and called Donovan "unprofessional" for criticising him.

Becksham is so committed and professional that he's taken more than half the MLS season off so he can rest up after his Milan loan expired.

Project Rain said:
Timbobs said:
Nice to see people here proclaim City are above Beckham. Interesting viewpoint regardless of how wrong it it.

Wait, what is this I don't even....

It simply means that going by people's comments in this thread such as "wtf", "no thanks", "backwards step", "what could a 34 year old offer us" shows that people can't see past the fact he was a United player. Beckham is still one of the best English midfielders, if people can't see this then there is something wrong, as is asking what can he offer City, is that outside of being a great footballer, one of the biggest names in WORLD football which would bring attention from different markets, and give yet even more credibility to the project from people. Some people need to take a long hard think about their opinions. You even have someone in this thread saying that because Beckham calls football soccer that " I hate that dick more every time I see him" without taking into account that he is in America talking to the American audience to which football IS called soccer. This thread isn't a debate, it's just a gathered rant against a player without taking into account any facts, stats or common sense.

Timbobs said:
1) It's goal.com
2) Nice to see people here proclaim City are above Beckham. Interesting viewpoint regardless of how wrong it it.

Fairly good viewpoint as far as I can see.

Apart from tarting himself to the press, theres very little Beckham could do for us as a club.

heatonmoorblue said:
Could provide some decent cover for us and his delivery is always top notch, the sort that santa cruz and adebayor would thrive off.

take that thought out of ur head ,m8 can u imagine cheering beckham if he scored for us
cos I CARN`T plus we`d have to put up with his kids being photographed in city shirts NO WAY HOSE`A

heatonmoorblue said:

Im going to say this how im thinking it in my head..........

FUCK................OFF

Yup, thats about right.

Timbobs said:
It simply means that going by people's comments in this thread such as "wtf", "no thanks", "backwards step", "what could a 34 year old offer us" shows that people can't see past the fact he was a United player. Beckham is still one of the best English midfielders, if people can't see this then there is something wrong, as is asking what can he offer City, is that outside of being a great footballer, one of the biggest names in WORLD football which would bring attention from different markets, and give yet even more credibility to the project from people. Some people need to take a long hard think about their opinions. You even have someone in this thread saying that because Beckham calls football soccer that " I hate that dick more every time I see him" without taking into account that he is in America talking to the American audience to which football IS called soccer. This thread isn't a debate, it's just a gathered rant against a player without taking into account any facts, stats or common sense.

I loathe the **** and the circus that surrounds him wherever he goes. I couldn't give a shit whether he'd improve the squad or not, I don't want him at City, he's as low as Gary Neville in my books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.