David Beckham

We can't really have a go at Beckham squeaking from the bench in his guise as chief cheerleader; we used to have Eddie Large and Derek the coach driver on our bench!

A lot of people in the pub where i watched the match were saying that Pearce should be the next manager, with someone like Beckham as his number2.

I quickly reminded them about how much of a grumpy cnut i was when i came home after a shit performance when Pearce was our manager. Don't dump the manager. Dump the under-performing players

Beckham resembled `Zoomie` from Fireball XL5 and was as much use !
Did anyone else notice the difference between the England and German players when leaving the ground ?

Germans...Mostly smart, obviously happy, clean cut and proud, a credit to their country.

England...Slovenly, obviously glum, scruffy hair gelled just so, hi-lights/tints massive diamond `ear rings` (manly ???) ipods jammed in ears, silly childish `tatts` more over the top chunky chavvy jewellry, a credit to erm erm parts of Essex maybe, symptomatic of the EPL in general, and possibly this country depending on your view point.

Before I get slaughtered this is a `generalisation` but there was a marked difference, make of it what you will. To me its an embarrassment.

bored at work, sheffield ,

He couldn't cope witha debate and came back with a knockout response that I was a rag becuase I had an opinion . Ahhh Bless him .

GStar said:
Barcon said:
I think our next manager should probably be a manager.

I don't diagree, i can just see him being wheeled out with Pearce as his number 2 and given a 'long term' plan.
A little part of me would like to see this happen just so I could finally lay to rest any remaining sense of affiliation that I have with the bunch of c*nts that represent England. This appointment would enable me to turn my back on the national team for good and start enjoying my summers again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.