David Beckham

pissedagain

sorry but i know a lot of you love him..but in my eyes he s still selling himself around the world and the so called team gb( american bollox) fits in his portfolio nicely... go on lads tell me how patriotic he is and its nothing to do with him...

Beckham is the most overrated player of his generation. A man whose reputation as a world class player was based solely on how many shirts he could sell.
He really is the golden boy as far as the press and most of the British public are concerned.
How many footballers do you know who could cheat on his wife but it's his wife that ends up getting all the grief over it.
I fucking despise Beckham but you have to admire whoever is in charge of his PR.

stony said:
Beckham is the most overrated player of his generation. A man whose reputation as a world class player was based solely on how many shirts he could sell.
He really is the golden boy as far as the press and most of the British public are concerned.
How many footballers do you know who could cheat on his wife but it's his wife that ends up getting all the grief over it.
I fucking despise Beckham but you have to admire whoever is in charge of his PR.
This^^^^^^^
My ex-wife(an American no less)said to me one day "you know.... I really don't get the press, Beckham really isn't very good is he, he reminds me of that guy we had an English Steffen Karl!"

This twat is his best mate...says it all really

CH4F25gary-neville.jpg

stony said:

Sums my views up nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.