David Beckham

I think most people are being harsh.

Compare him to the likes of Ashley Cole, John Terry and Ryan Giggs to name three.

not really being harsh, if he ends with err team gb, his whole fucking family will be preening themselves in the stands for the cameras, plastic face will tell one of the kids to do something cute,knowing the press will be all over it, it really is obscene

He has gone OTT with this celebrity status but he is a good role model and he was a fantastic footballer, i always used to think he was overrated til i watched old games and old videos and saw that he was anything but.

You don't play for United, Real Madrid and AC Milan if you aren't any good.

I don't mind him to be honest.
Seems a nice, friendly guy, great family man, and is a fantastic role model.

Anyone who says he isn't a good footballer is being ridiculous in my opinion.

He is no football legend. In the midfield he played in at Man Utd, with Keane, Giggs, and Scholes, he was the worst out of that lot. There's no shame in that, but it shows his ability wasn't what it was made out to be. He made the most out of what he had, and worked very hard on the training pitch, on things like freekicks, and crossing. His determination, workrate, and professionalism, created a player most pro's would love to have in their team. Oh, and he could sell shirts. That helps too.

DannyBoy2890 said:

Was he being a great family man when he was balls deep in Rebecca Loos?

and he hasn't been a good footballer since the Greek game in 2002.

stony said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Was he being a great family man when he was balls deep in Rebecca Loos?

and he hasn't been a good footballer since the Greek game in 2002.

exactly lol cheating on your wife doesnt exactly make you a great family man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.