David Beckham

please explain who in the uk has protected any high profile peado? and who in the Royal family has committed a serious sexual offence? I assume you mean Andrew who was accused of sleeping with a 17 year old? i'm not sure that counts as a 'serious sexual offence' mate, considering that she was to old for him to be a peado??
Andrew was ***ing a 17 yr old trafficked girl, and seemed happy to pay out a lot of money to silence the victim, why?

I would also add in 1966 the year we hosted and won the world cup it was a criminal and jailable offence to be gay.

And considering England was been around since the 10th century and Qatar/UAE has existed 51 years, I would say give them a break.

How they and the rest of the UAE have moved forward is simply incredible. As said yesterday we could learn so much from them, our culture/Nation is falling apart at the seams.

ILGA’s State Sponsored Homophobia report observed that while “technically it is possible that Muslim men could be put to death for same-sex sexual behaviours… it does not appear that any person has been executed for this reason or at all.”
Some people will believe anything. And speaking of draconian laws that don't get enforced with the strictest penalty, up until around the mid-1990s it was an offence in the UK for a male to indulge in anal sex with a female - an offence that was technically punishable with life imprisonment!

Some people will believe anything. And speaking of draconian laws that don't get enforced with the strictest penalty, up until around the mid-1990s it was an offence in the UK for a male to indulge in anal sex with a female - an offence that was technically punishable with life imprisonment!
I'm up for for parole soon.

If only they could stop stoning to death women who have the audacity to be raped, and could accept gay people!
From Salford, located in a country that prosecuted a war hero accredited with saving millions of lives by shortening WW2 by a couple of years due to his work cracking the enigma code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.