David Beckham

It was an incredible tournament that Qatar put on, they should be proud of what they did.

Not heard a bad comment from anyone that went out there unless they were from journalists, media or minority groups looking for a cheap headline.

The Arab world is a very different one to ours but we could learn so much from them, zero tolerance to crime and anti social behavior No1 for me.
Imagine defending a country that execute gay people!

Is that a fact or did you read it in the guardian?
no it's based on the fact that homosexuals (and female rape victims) are regularly executed there!

I'm sure that you can prove me wrong though! (no matter wat newspaper you read)

Last edited:
Is that a fact or did you read it in the guardian?

i'm still not sure what the Gardian has to do with my point tho!

If only they could stop stoning to death women who have the audacity to be raped, and could accept gay people!
Stoning to death has never taken place in Qatar, so again you have listened to the media bias.

The UK has a habit of protecting high profile pedos, does that upset you as much, we also protect members of the Royal family from serious sexual offences, does that make you angry?

Stoning to death has never taken place in Qatar, so again you have listened to the media bias.

The UK has a habit of protecting high profile pedos, does that upset you as much, we also protect members of the Royal family from serious sexual offences, does that make you angry?
please explain who in the uk has protected any high profile peado? and who in the Royal family has committed a serious sexual offence? I assume you mean Andrew who was accused of sleeping with a 17 year old? i'm not sure that counts as a 'serious sexual offence' mate, considering that she was to old for him to be a peado??

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.