David Beckham

Believe the Qataris are disappointed with the tattooed one as mister errrrm refused to cover them pesky human rights issues even with fellow pliant shill rat shit 'tache.

Other brand ambassadors including xavi and Cafu?? are pissed that he's been paid considerably more than them and done little brand work.

He's done exceptionally well to maximize his "brand" from limited skills that he worked hard at. His entire career has been built on PR and eventually the jackals will turn on him. He and his wife have had their careers made their money, fine. Just find it weird that they're PR-ing their kids into the public eye, despite said offspring having no discernible talent of their own.

He has been paid tens of millions of pounds to be an ambassador for the Qatar World Cup. Of course he's going to be positive about the event.
I wonder if he's related to the David Beckham who in 2010 said he was "disgusted" that Qatar would be hosting the tournament.
Along with Prince William he headed England's 2022 World Cup bid and as we all know, the bidding process for the 2018 & 2022 World Cups was flawed and corrupt
And then the **** goes and takes Qatari money

Along with Prince William he headed England's 2022 World Cup bid and as we all know, the bidding process for the 2018 & 2022 World Cups was flawed and corrupt
And then the **** goes and takes Qatari money
He’s a ****. I mean, I’d take Qataris money, but the fact he was involved in the campaign for England to get the 2022 World Cup is shameless.

During the WC he was in Boston at some earth shot (environmental awards) gala. Kate and William were there. Straight after he flew to Qatar. Honestly he is ridiculous.

It was an incredible tournament that Qatar put on, they should be proud of what they did.

Not heard a bad comment from anyone that went out there unless they were from journalists, media or minority groups looking for a cheap headline.

The Arab world is a very different one to ours but we could learn so much from them, zero tolerance to crime and anti social behavior No1 for me.
If only they could stop stoning to death women who have the audacity to be raped, and could accept gay people!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.