David bentley to sign ?

Mike D said:
Rushton121 said:
spanish transfer market is shut isnt it?

No thought everyone in Europe top league's have the same day, after all we signed Robinho on transfer day last year

only English and Scottish teams can sign players today (we had an extension because yesterday was a bank holiday in England and Scotland)

all other European teams only had until midnight last night to sign players, they can't sign any today.

they can however sell to English or Scottish teams today

No only ours and scotlands is still open, on account of the Bank Holiday...spanish, German and italian shut yesterday

Edit: As explained up there ^

Fail.

You spelt it Tottemham.

The link would also have a dash in between the bentley and leaves part.

There's been too many wind ups on here for me not to know the errors people make when doing them :p

I wanted him to sign him before we brought SWP back. I don't see how this is neccessary with Vlad and hopefully Johnno coming back soon. If we get him I hope it's not permanent. A season loan would do with the option to buy and if it's not worth it come next summer we can try and upgrade.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss.

No deal, and no signings today.
I'm happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.