David bentley to sign ?

BLUEinTheUSA said:
In The Know said:
I love attention seeking titles, this title should be either "if you want to waste your time open this thread" or "Do you think we will sign Bently"

Attention seeking?? says the chap that posts this as his first offering...

Right here we go, yes I'm not truly in the know but because of the nature of my buisness I have the availability to ask people that are ITK certain questions from time to time.

Yes we have bid for David Villa 67million if rumors are true.

Tevez will sign

as will RSC

Thats all I know, admin have permission to check my i.p. to see where this has come from and if they do a bit of digging on the web address they will know how I have come about this information. They do not however have permission to publish where I am typing from. As it is worth more than my job.

bob on wasn't it, as was Toure announcment before Stu said it and the papers t'other day

In The Know said:
I love attention seeking titles, this title should be either "if you want to waste your time open this thread" or "Do you think we will sign Bently"

Why did you open the thread then?
You stated "do you think we will sign bentley" as to what I should have wrote, however hypothetically the thread title boasts the same question, using fewer words.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Biamp said:
You are mentioning these kind of names, but then who will be on the bench? Barry? Ireland?

your also guessing a formation, imo Van De Vaart is a better player than Ireland, cant wait for the barracking,

Well I would rather keep Ireland IMO.

DannyBoy2890 said:
In The Know said:

You stated "do you think we will sign bentley" as to what I should have wrote, however hypothetically the thread title boasts the same question, using fewer words.

David Bently to sign ? incinuates that it is more than just an opinion when it clearly is not.

In The Know said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

David Bently to sign ? incinuates that it is more than just an opinion when it clearly is not.

hence the question mark at the end.
Whatever dude, it was a question, but you'd like
to obviously be a smart arse.

bluethai said:
Bentley is not better or even equal Elano. So, no thanks.

Amen to that.
He's an arrogant little shit with no pace who think's he's far better than he actually is.
Not fit to lace Elano's boots.

No thanks +1.

VdV lost his quick step and acceleration when he did his knee at Ajax as a young bloke, which is why all the big sides went cold on him and he instead went to Germany. He's a good player but wouldn't be able to cope with the pace of the English game.

i don't really like or rate him, but he could be ok off the bench playing a few minutes here and there in 'lesser?' games?????

b4 Bentley went to spuds,he was 1 of the best performers in the prem,so much so he broke into the full England squad,it hasnt worked for him in london but Hughes did get the best out of him,he is still very young also!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.