David Brent - Life On The Road

Oh go on, you've talked me into it.
You're all miserable shits ;-)
It was total Brent. Brilliant if you like him, shit and cringworthy if you don't. I loved it. Its exactly what I thought it'd be so don't know why you went if you were expecting something else. It's probably pellers/Stirling/kolerovs fault

I loved the office and find David Brent very funny but I have to say this film was a let down.

Much of the stuff in the film was obviously regurgitated and I think that Gervais didn't perform Brent as well as in the actual series.

You're all miserable shits ;-)
It was total Brent. Brilliant if you like him, shit and cringworthy if you don't. I loved it. Its exactly what I thought it'd be so don't know why you went if you were expecting something else. It's probably pellers/Stirling/kolerovs fault

I'm still upset that The Office beat Phoenix Nights to an award. It was a big a travesty as Kyle Walker beating Aguero to YPOTY.

It was alright.

3/4 moments of really funny stuff but overall it was just like an extended Office episode.

I don't think it was cinema worthy. I did get dragged there by two mates on Sunday as we didn't have much to do before anyone says.

Had I watched it for free at home on Sunday then yeah it's great, but to watch at the cinema and for bloody £8.50 then it's not worth it.

6 out of 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.