David Brent - Life On The Road

I o
I'm still upset that The Office beat Phoenix Nights to an award. It was a big a travesty as Kyle Walker beating Aguero to YPOTY.
I obviously love the office but anything Peter key does beats anyone else hands down for me

It was alright.

3/4 moments of really funny stuff but overall it was just like an extended Office episode.

I don't think it was cinema worthy. I did get dragged there by two mates on Sunday as we didn't have much to do before anyone says.

Had I watched it for free at home on Sunday then yeah it's great, but to watch at the cinema and for bloody £8.50 then it's not worth it.

6 out of 10

Did they put a hole in the bottom of the popcorn for you?

Me too, Chariots of fire at the Davenport for me, can't stand the places.

If you don't mind me saying I think that's quite sad. Love a night at the pictures. What don't you like?

The noise. The twats. The adverts. The cost of the grub. The dirtiness of it all. The parking. The disinterested staff. The adverts.
All part of the magic. You'll be sad to know they don't have an interval with an ice cream lady, and the wurlitzer organ has gone too since you last went :-(

The noise. The twats. The adverts. The cost of the grub. The dirtiness of it all. The parking. The disinterested staff. The adverts.
The pick a mix ends up costing about £50 as well once you let a 9 year old loose. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.