David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

Fuck off Dunn, how contradicting. If i remember rightly didn't he injure himself for 2 years attempting some skill. You've had more lumps out of you than many of City's squad so stfu fat git.

Re: We'll kick lumps out of City

mcfc_die_hard said:
David Dunn is a fat prick and would get eaten by zaba and de jong and then richards will slap him with his cock and adebayor will piss on him and shauny will nut him in the bollox.
Youv'e got to love this post.

Citytillidie69 said:
I bet the rest of his Blackburn team mates arn't happy with Dunn......the fuckers spouting off and he's not even playing
This mate^. If I was on that muppets team, I'd want to kick lumps out of HIM. I bet fat Sams' thinking..You twot Dunn, that was my master stroke. Very fookin' sad. Your not playing at Hough End you daft cnut!

Rovers1995 said:
Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all

Money mattered when you had Jack Walker though didn't it?

forevercity said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Let's hope he proves you wrong over the course of the season.

he will, only know nothings are writing him off, this is his season along with NDJ and Robbie

So there's something wrong with prefering Zabaleta over him? I'm allowed to not rate certain players.

Rovers1995 said:
Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all

Of course you would.That's because you don't have a choice.

Unknown_Genius said:
forevercity said:
he will, only know nothings are writing him off, this is his season along with NDJ and Robbie

So there's something wrong with prefering Zabaleta over him? I'm allowed to not rate certain players.

Of course you are as are others able to disagree. Personally I would rather you didn't run down our players though. That is my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.