David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

I tink the player to go mental if our players start getting kicked tommorow will be Richards. Some people saying he's soft on a the football pitch obviously haven't watched him closely. He goes Mental on quite a regualr basis.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41J4Dwu5KQ8&feature=related[/youtube]

Also seem to remember him nearly having a fight with another player during an FA cup or Carling Cup tie a few years ago. If anyone starts kicking players Richards wont stand for it.

Rovers1995 said:
Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all
i dont think that holds up mate.
tell that to west brom last season.
they tried hard and showed passion and look where that got them.
and dont even try to tell me our new signings are JUST here for the money.
they are also here to win something and to be part of something special i.e breaking the sky 4 cartel.

Rovers1995 said:
Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all

Jack Walkers big money certainly helped you win the title, eh? Weren't complaining about players coming to you for the money back then were you?

djelanomcfc said:
I tink the player to go mental if our players start getting kicked tommorow will be Richards. Some people saying he's soft on a the football pitch obviously haven't watched him closely. He goes Mental on quite a regualr basis.

Also seem to remember him nearly having a fight with another player during an FA cup or Carling Cup tie a few years ago. If anyone starts kicking players Richards wont stand for it.

Anyone be incensed with that Delap incident. Tony Pulis and Stoke, another shower of shite punching well above their weight. Hope they go down this year.

djelanomcfc said:

I agree mate. The lad has all the potential in the world and needs everyone's support, he should be the first choice right back. Zab is better at DM and will get quite a few games there imo. Richards is a good lad and like you say, will be prepared to front anyone. If Danny Pugh wouldn't have stood in the way there, Rory Delap would have been sparked.

Whats all this we'll from Mr Dunn?

When was the last time he kicked a ball in anger, never mind another player ffs.

He will hurt his back again even thinking about it.

Also i wonder if the FA or the PFA will do anything about these comments?

No...i didn't think so!

Rovers1995 said:
Can I just say that Dunn is injured and more than likely won't play. Also, just remember that it was your very own Mark Hughes that resorted to these tactics for the 4 years that he was our manager. If this happens I would love to hear Hughes' reaction.
Did any of his players ever say they were going to kick the shit out of the opposing team though ??thought not.
It's a player btw that's saying it,so your reply is not only shite but off topic.

djelanomcfc said:

Richards hopefully won't be on the pitch tommorow.

Unknown_Genius said:
djelanomcfc said:

Richards hopefully won't be on the pitch tommorow.

Let's hope he proves you wrong over the course of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.