David Icke

allan harper said:
Damocles said:

The few control the many, we are manipulated but I'll draw the line at thinking George Bush Snr is a pedophile.

Icke says that someone called The Brotherhood, who is a group of interbreeding extraterrestrials created all science, religion, economics, media and race as a way of conquering humanity, and now control all world events.

That's spectacularly stupid.

Damocles said:
allan harper said:
Damocles said:

The few control the many, we are manipulated but I'll draw the line at thinking George Bush Snr is a pedophile.

Icke says that someone called The Brotherhood, who is a group of interbreeding extraterrestrials created all science, religion, economics, media and race as a way of conquering humanity, and now control all world events.

I think it's, The Babylonian Brotherhood.

I fucking knew there was something shifty about Kris Kristofferson. And I don't just mean his stuttery name and beard.

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that the world is becoming a global fascist state, that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George H. W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie

Damocles said:
allan harper said:
Damocles said:

Equally stupid was our government trying to fool us into believing Iraq had WMD, that swine flu was gonna be a global killer. Police are getting more power before long we won't be able to make a phone call without it being monitored. We're becoming more and more a police state, we even get encouraged to spy and snoop on each other.

I watched one of his shows he is a complete berk (old word, lol) he just rolls off one shock statement after another with no real evidence or proof of what he is saying but before you can even ask "how does he know" he is already "blowing your mind" with another shock statement. The only conspiracy is that doctors replaced his brain at birth with a lump of Stilton cheese as a terrible experiment which has gone wrong

allan harper said:
Damocles said:
allan harper said:

Equally stupid was our government trying to fool us into believing Iraq had WMD, that swine flu was gonna be a global killer. Police are getting more power before long we won't be able to make a phone call without it being monitored. We're becoming more and more a police state, we even get encouraged to spy and snoop on each other.

When you hear hooves, don't think zebras.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Some of his views are downright dangerous.

He's still spouting the utter bollockx about a link between MMR & autism even though any evidence pointing towards this has been completely discredited.

Damocles said:
allan harper said:
Damocles said:

When you hear hooves, don't think zebras.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

I might be wrong and got the wrong poster but are not fully convinced with what we are lead to believe that happened on 9/11 ?

Cheesy said:
Some of his views are downright dangerous.

He's still spouting the utter bollockx about a link between MMR & autism even though any evidence pointing towards this has been completely discredited.

I do think he's a nut job but he talks a lot of sense regarding the globalisation of power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.