David James signs for Bristol City

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128520-david-james/page__st__720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... e__st__720</a>

Ha reminds me of when we signed Robinho, God I love football.

Good luck Jamo - the antidote to the likes of Shrek, Ladyboy, Robben and all the other snides - a real footballer who did the biz in his short time with MCFC.

mat said:
meeesh said:
Must be paying him a bloody fortune.....turned down Celtic as well !! mmmmmmmmmmmm

Same league as Celtic anyway.

Better league than Celtic! Hear they're not paying him that much considering. Good on City and good on Jamo! My missus (a bristol city fan) is over the moon.

Corky said:
Barcon said:
Yes they won a trophy.
No one in their right mind would have said that was a possibillity at the time.
He left for more money along with distan and cole.

He left cus of his Girlfriend, Distin left as we were going down hill fast and he was loyal to his contract, and Cole left after we had paid him for being injured half a season, given him a new contract, and then he threatened to retire once offered more if we did not let him go. The first two did a lot more for us than we did for them, Cole however...

So his girlfriend wanted to compete for trophies?
Either way, good signing for Bristol. I thought he was going to Celtic.

1961_vintage said:
Good luck Jamo - the antidote to the likes of Shrek, Ladyboy, Robben and all the other snides - a real footballer who did the biz in his short time with MCFC.

Barcon said:
Corky said:
Barcon said:
Yes they won a trophy.
No one in their right mind would have said that was a possibillity at the time.
He left for more money along with distan and cole.

He left cus of his Girlfriend, Distin left as we were going down hill fast and he was loyal to his contract, and Cole left after we had paid him for being injured half a season, given him a new contract, and then he threatened to retire once offered more if we did not let him go. The first two did a lot more for us than we did for them, Cole however...

So his girlfriend wanted to compete for trophies?
Either way, good signing for Bristol. I thought he was going to Celtic.

David James "under the thumb" songs you may recall at the time. Never given grief about money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.