David Luiz

both luiz and kolarov are freaks

would love to have either of them at the LB position

Luiz has a great cross

Is Luiznot worth 40mill ! as anyone seen this kid play? Maybe hel b worth it in the long run but jus hate clubs tryin 2slap our arses

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Somud said:
What do you think?
I think he is a quality player but if he is being bought to play lb i would rather see us sign kolarov or cissoko.

according to today's Telegraph we are lining up BOTH of Kolarov AND Luiz - that would indeed be something

BringBackSwales said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think he is a quality player but if he is being bought to play lb i would rather see us sign kolarov or cissoko.

according to today's Telegraph we are lining up BOTH of Kolarov AND Luiz - that would indeed be something

Rumours of Lescott moving on would intensify if that was the case.

Rammy Blue said:

Would be ridiculous, Lescott looked amazing before his injury. He is better than Kolo but Kolo has immunity now that we have his superstar brother.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

What rumours are those rammy? It's the 1st i've heard about it. Kolo should be the first out the door, superstar brother or not

LoveCity said:
Rammy Blue said:

Would be ridiculous, Lescott looked amazing before his injury. He is better than Kolo but Kolo has immunity now that we have his superstar brother.
It's a worry I suppose, but Touré Kolo is a bit of a boy scout, don't see him kicking up enormous fuss if he's out of the team on merit. He'll get some games anyway given how injury prone Lescott is.

And Kolo himself is prone to injury these days. We'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

The Fat el Hombre said:
What rumours are those rammy? It's the 1st i've heard about it. Kolo should be the first out the door, superstar brother or not

Not a chance..He dragged his younger brother to City ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.