David Luiz

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
it would have to be lescott for me, we have plenty of cover in the centre and he's comfortable on the ball

this, milner could do a job there too.
lets put a goalkeeper there. instead of people who get paid to play in these positions...sign milner play him at left back till after xmas..wtf,,,,are you trying to get mancini the sack

Defenders in 25 man squad

Boetang - can play anywhere
Richards - RB - CB
Toure - CB
Kompany - CB - DM
Kolorov - LB - LM
Bridge - LB
Luiz - LB - CB
Lescott LB - CB

If one player had to leave for not being versatile enough it would have to be Bridge. On loan to ....................

If we need cover for left back and Mancini doesnt rate Bridge then id think about swapping him for Insua at Liverpool. Hes not world class but hed be happy to play a bit part role and is still quite young so can improve. We arent going to have 2 world class left backs people need to remember that, the best way to go is get a youngster who has experience and Insua has that.

Rammyblues said:

Richards - RB - CB
Toure - CB
Kompany - CB - DM
Kolorov - LB - LM
Bridge - LB
Luiz - LB - CB
Lescott LB - CB

If one player had to leave for not being versatile enough it would have to be Bridge. On loan to ....................

add to this the list of strikers in the othe thread

ibra (maybe)
balo
tevez
ade
robbie

and mids

silva
yaya
AJ
NDJ
Baryy

jizz.
jizz.

FUManUtd said:
niall_mcfc said:
You forgetting about Zabaleta? I have nothing against Dunga i think he chose the right squad for the World Cup because he had the bollocks to drop the trouble makers like Pato and Ronaldinho. Your saying Luiz will be very good 'cover', for £35 million i dont think we will be buying a player to cover for others. Im happy with the defensive options we have, ok Richards isnt the best but we cant change the whole squad straight away plus he counts as a homegrown player. If there was 1 player who i would get rid of it would be Toure as i dont rate him but im not the manager

stop smoking that crack, kolo toure was our best defender together with kompany vs spurs. every mistake richards made, kolo covered him, he was class.

1 game, thats it. Last season he was a liability and yet another shit Hughes signing. Mancini will get lots of stick and did last season because he has inherited a mix or good players and shit players who are just here for the money. Toure was allover the place in games last season and Kompany covered for him, thats why Vincent was so good and stood out. It reminds me of the days when Dunne used to cover for Richards when he went walkabout. You never see the likes of Vidic and Terry wandering around the pitch trying to find their man who they've lost do you.

niall_mcfc said:
FUManUtd said:
stop smoking that crack, kolo toure was our best defender together with kompany vs spurs. every mistake richards made, kolo covered him, he was class.

1 game, thats it. Last season he was a liability and yet another shit Hughes signing. Mancini will get lots of stick and did last season because he has inherited a mix or good players and shit players who are just here for the money. Toure was allover the place in games last season and Kompany covered for him, thats why Vincent was so good and stood out. It reminds me of the days when Dunne used to cover for Richards when he went walkabout. You never see the likes of Vidic and Terry wandering around the pitch trying to find their man who they've lost do you.

on the plus side mate,
without kolo we wouldnt have got yaya

Jimma said:
Rammyblues said:

Richards - RB - CB
Toure - CB
Kompany - CB - DM
Kolorov - LB - LM
Bridge - LB
Luiz - LB - CB
Lescott LB - CB

add to this the list of strikers in the othe thread

ibra (maybe)
balo
tevez
ade
robbie

and mids

silva
yaya
AJ
NDJ
Baryy

jizz.
jizz.

Get rid of them 2 and replace them with Dzeko and Guidetti. Robinho has had enough time to prove himself and just cant be arsed anymore. Cancel his contract and kick him out of the club.

Ibra is too inconsistent for me, Im not doubting the guy has amazing qualities but we already have Ade who is inconsistent and i wouldnt want both of them.

Dzeko is a target man and somebody we need, Ade seems like he doesnt want to jump and head the ball so we need somebody to dominate defenders in the air because Tev is too small.

As for Guidetti i think its about time we gave this lad a go, he went out on loan last year and scored a few goals and looks the part. Either put him in the 1st team squad( i know he doesnt have to be registered for the 25 so that is a big plus) or loan him out to a championship or low premier league club.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
Jimma said:
niall_mcfc said:

on the plus side mate,
without kolo we wouldnt have got yaya

True and i think Yaya will be the best signing as he adds some steel to that midfield thats been missing. De Jong isnt involved enough going forward so we need a box to box player and Yaya is perfect. His workload will go down when we get Milner so we will see the best of Yaya then

Do we need to re-name this thread? I was looking for info on the Luiz transfer and must have wandered in here by mistake. Balls, I'm off to switch Talkshite on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.