David Luiz

There seems to be something afoot.

Plenty of chatter behind scenes we are still not done.

Whether this is with regards Luiz or Alves, not picky - I'd take two half-decent Brazilians!

If we pull anything of relevance off before the window shuts, would be up there with Robinho for me in terms of shock and impact factor.

Deals for such players generally take more than a couple of days... a suitable musical bed-fellow...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ihJWjVDdvs&feature=fvsr[/youtube]

Oohhh! That's it, am buying the Monday Night popcorn and beers this lunchtime for the late event!

Have a feeling that this could be a very active weekend for City behind the scenes, in and out. Whether and or part of it comes off is anybody guess, but I can imagine it's a case of if an opportunity presents itself then why not give it a little nudge along the way?

*edit* And a very welcome back Tolmie :)

Bloody hell Tolm,my wife is gonna kill me now as im gonna be on here 24/7 till the end of the window,i seriously thought we was done,oh well....lol

Nice to have you back pal : )

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Whether this is with regards Luiz or Alves, not picky - I'd take two half-decent Brazilians!

If we pull anything of relevance off before the window shuts, would be up there with Robinho for me in terms of shock and impact factor.

Deals for such players generally take more than a couple of days... a suitable musical bed-fellow...

Posted in one of Fbloke's thread yesterday Tolmie that my money is on us being done in this window. Certainly Alves, for the reasons I said the other day, I can't see happening. The reason I don't see Luiz happening is because - well, it would've been done in the same way as the Dzeko deal - ie. quickly when the window opened.

If there is a possibility of a player coming in, then it will be to 'replace' SWP/Ade...just my opinion of course mate!

chase of spades said:
Bloody hell Tolm,my wife is gonna kill me now as im gonna be on here 24/7 till the end of the window,i seriously thought we was done,oh well....lol

Nice to have you back pal : )

To be fair, bud- Mancini has also hinted over the last week something might present itself.

I believe we are not the ones having to do the presenting at this late stage, we are on speed dial.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

love it, not in work next week. :) gunna stay up late

lol i sound like a little kid

mcfc2607 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

love it, not in work next week. :) gunna stay up late

lol i sound like a little kid

will it be a midnight finish or a 5 o clock one when the window shuts ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.