David Luiz

I agree with a post before,liverpool have spent nothing...all this news of intent...torres £50mill ...babel £6mill....bought carroll £35 mill and suarez £22.75...so those rich owners have spent£1.75 mill...intent..i dont think so...they have no wingers still.no full backs,and no midfield when gerrard is out...surley king kenny should no ,you start from the back.. a classic last day panic buy..im mean when we got in on the act 2years ago.at least this guy was marquee.mr robinho...but please ANDY CAROLL...as richard keys would say ...do me a favour love..

Soulboy said:
Isn't it strange that for the past 12 months on here all I've read is that Liverpool are skint, they've got huge debts, the days of them being players in the transfer market are over... and that Chelsea are also restricting their signings, going for youth, refusing to take City on in the transfer market...

Yet here we are today and both clubs have bought themselves some decent players and have somewhat overshadowed us...

Like I say, that's football... but these are not the actions of clubs that are "broke" like so many ITK's on here have suggested.

As City hadn't bid for either player they haven't really taken them on.

Liverpool used Abramovitch's money to panic buy Carroll and Suarez, not the deals of carefully thoughtout investors.

would have been good for the squad<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am --<br /><br />would have been good for the squad

KenTheLandlord said:
Soulboy said:
Isn't it strange that for the past 12 months on here all I've read is that Liverpool are skint, they've got huge debts, the days of them being players in the transfer market are over... and that Chelsea are also restricting their signings, going for youth, refusing to take City on in the transfer market...

Yet here we are today and both clubs have bought themselves some decent players and have somewhat overshadowed us...

Like I say, that's football... but these are not the actions of clubs that are "broke" like so many ITK's on here have suggested.

Liverpool used Abramovitch's money to panic buy Carroll and Suarez, not the deals of carefully thoughtout investors.
Suarez was a pre-Abramovic purchase. He was supposed to partner Torres. But Torres didn't want to stay.

Dax777 said:
KenTheLandlord said:

Suarez was a pre-Abramovic purchase. He was supposed to partner Torres. But Torres didn't want to stay.
Ur kidding yourself with that one!

smiles said:
Dax777 said:
Ur kidding yourself with that one!
How so? They had been tracking him for months and Torres used his arrival as excuse for wanting to leave. So how is Suarez a panic buy?

Absolutely gutted that we didn't buy this clever center back in the last transfer window, he is exactly like a young Ricardo Carvalho. Now please stop buying donkey who can't read the game and uncomfortable with the ball, but go all out for a young and smarter defender like Subotic for once!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.