David Luiz

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There seems to be something afoot.

Plenty of chatter behind scenes we are still not done.

Whether this is with regards Luiz or Alves, not picky - I'd take two half-decent Brazilians!

If we pull anything of relevance off before the window shuts, would be up there with Robinho for me in terms of shock and impact factor.

Deals for such players generally take more than a couple of days... a suitable musical bed-fellow...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ihJWjVDdvs&feature=fvsr[/youtube]

Posted in one of Fbloke's thread yesterday Tolmie that my money is on us being done in this window. Certainly Alves, for the reasons I said the other day, I can't see happening. The reason I don't see Luiz happening is because - well, it would've been done in the same way as the Dzeko deal - ie. quickly when the window opened.

If there is a possibility of a player coming in, then it will be to 'replace' SWP/Ade...just my opinion of course mate!

It is the correct assessment - something I'm in total agreement with.

Players such as Alves and Luiz are not minute-steak.

However, as you say, our business may not be done to the extent of direct replacements for current outgoings, certainly backed up by jungle drums.

On a side issue, Shaun is making life very difficult for himself during this whole process.

On another aside.

Did many know that Davie Jones used to live opposite Maine Road.

He lived in the flat above Hargreaves' the greengrocers, opposite Terrys chippy on Claremont Road.

Before I was born, all the same, M14 folklore.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
Posted in one of Fbloke's thread yesterday Tolmie that my money is on us being done in this window. Certainly Alves, for the reasons I said the other day, I can't see happening. The reason I don't see Luiz happening is because - well, it would've been done in the same way as the Dzeko deal - ie. quickly when the window opened.

If there is a possibility of a player coming in, then it will be to 'replace' SWP/Ade...just my opinion of course mate!

However, as you say, our business may not be done to the extent of direct replacements for current outgoings, certainly backed up by jungle drums.

On a side issue, Shaun is making life very difficult for himself during this whole process.

On another aside.

He lived in the flat above Hargreaves' the greengrocers, opposite Terrys chippy on Claremont Road.

i loved him in pirates of the caribbean

tolmie's hairdoo said:

On another aside.

Haha! As in Davey from the Monkees!?!? No I didn't know that!

Regarding SWP - yeah well - I bet every single one of Hughes' players being ushered out the door will make life as difficult as possible for our footballing executive committee. And rightly so in my humble opinion. You offer the contracts, you pay them out. I'm sure Shaun is basically saying "pay cut - no chance". And as he's past his sell by date, can't see many takers. I get the feeling he's the least motivated to move...

bobmcfc said:
mcfc2607 said:
not sure mate, i hope its midnight, its shit when its 5 o clock.

i don't think we've had a midnight one in a while

i kno, i love it when its a midnight one,

11.55pm - brian swanson, "massive news just reaching us. Manchester city have agreed a 300 million deal with barcelona for Lionel Messi,Xavi and iniesta.

load0ot.gif

mcfc2607 said:
bobmcfc said:

11.55pm - brian swanson, "massive news just reaching us. Manchester city have agreed a 300 million deal with barcelona for Lionel Messi,Xavi and iniesta.

load0ot.gif

that would be something to get messy over ;)

bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

On another aside.

i loved him in pirates of the caribbean

The real Davie Jones had plenty more in his locker.

mcfc2607 said:
bobmcfc said:

load0ot.gif
haha, just spent 30 secs trying to work out what the f**k was splashing on the screen.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

On another aside.

Haha! As in Davey from the Monkees!?!? No I didn't know that!

Regarding SWP - yeah well - I bet every single one of Hughes' players being ushered out the door will make life as difficult as possible for our footballing executive committee. And rightly so in my humble opinion. You offer the contracts, you pay them out. I'm sure Shaun is basically saying "pay cut - no chance". And as he's past his sell by date, can't see many takers. I get the feeling he's the least motivated to move...

One for your musical trivia nights, pavement side, Saint Michel!

Shaun wants to stay in the region if possible, but he is asking a lot more cash than he is currently on with City, from interested clubs.

i8rags said:
mcfc2607 said:

load0ot.gif
haha, just spent 30 secs trying to work out what the f**k was splashing on the screen.

it's ice cream, have a lick :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
chase of spades said:
Bloody hell Tolm,my wife is gonna kill me now as im gonna be on here 24/7 till the end of the window,i seriously thought we was done,oh well....lol

Nice to have you back pal : )

To be fair, bud- Mancini has also hinted over the last week something might present itself.

I believe we are not the ones having to do the presenting at this late stage, we are on speed dial.
So it may be a case of,chelsea fukd us about,do you still want Luiz city?

Summit like that yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.