David Luiz

Tevez City said:
Reports emerging from Portugal that Chelsea's move for David Luiz could be back on: A Portuguese football website says Benfica have accepted the Blues' £25million offer for the defender. More on this story as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

good player but well over the odds for him........

He's worth about 12m...................

Could it be possible that this "agreement "with chelski not to pursue each others targets will mean that we have a clear run at a few top class players lined up for summer .When we qualify for chimps league.

waspish said:
Tevez City said:
Reports emerging from Portugal that Chelsea's move for David Luiz could be back on: A Portuguese football website says Benfica have accepted the Blues' £25million offer for the defender. More on this story as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

We bought Lescott for 24 m

waspish said:
Tevez City said:

No, he's worth £25m.

If that is the price someone is prepared to pay for him, then that's his worth.

Or are you the adjudicator for transfer valuations?

I'll actually opt for Ancelotti having a better knowledge of the value of the player than you... sorry.

Okay, been non-plussed by events happening around us today but this one irritates me.

First one today where I feel like we have missed out. Can't understand why we have let him slip by without even a whimper?

fbloke said:
waspish said:
Some info I just heard we are not signing anyone else! So staying up till 11pm Monday won't get us excited am I now ITK?.....

I always thought you were?

And I dont know about you but I will still be watching the newswires ;-)

still or is this like your info on Chelsea just making bids for PR, no intention of following them up.

it seems to me we have been outplayed in the transfer window, either that or all the people who said Luiz is a top target are wrong again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.