David Luiz

waspish said:
Tevez City said:
We bought Lescott for 24 m

Correct he's worth about 8m...............

Well his contract alone would cost £12m to buy out, then you need to negotiate compo, so yeah id say £20m is about right.

no one is going to sell their top player for the value of his contract, remember they have to give him a % of that because he never asked for the move. In reality £20+m is the only real offer that makes any sense.

Isn't it strange that for the past 12 months on here all I've read is that Liverpool are skint, they've got huge debts, the days of them being players in the transfer market are over... and that Chelsea are also restricting their signings, going for youth, refusing to take City on in the transfer market...

Yet here we are today and both clubs have bought themselves some decent players and have somewhat overshadowed us...

Like I say, that's football... but these are not the actions of clubs that are "broke" like so many ITK's on here have suggested.

Soulboy said:
Isn't it strange that for the past 12 months on here all I've read is that Liverpool are skint, they've got huge debts, the days of them being players in the transfer market are over... and that Chelsea are also restricting their signings, going for youth, refusing to take City on in the transfer market...

Yet here we are today and both clubs have bought themselves some decent players and have somewhat overshadowed us...

Like I say, that's football... but these are not the actions of clubs that are "broke" like so many ITK's on here have suggested.

i think it's a case of needing champions league football, The dippers need to get back in the top 4 next year and need to finish this year well to attract players and Chelsea know they are in real danger of missing out this year.

as such both are throuwing the cash at it and crossing thier fingers.

abu13 said:
Soulboy said:

i think it's a case of needing champions league football, The dippers need to get back in the top 4 next year and need to finish this year well to attract players and Chelsea know they are in real danger of missing out this year.

Liverpool havent really spent any cash they have spent the torres fee plus 10 to 14 million depending on the act transfer fees. They still have to fund there new stadium and fill it, which without champions league football isnt guaranteed.

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
by philmcnulty

Benfica have pulled Luiz off his plane to London and told him to stay in Lisbon. Benfica say they are 'analysing' #CFC offer.

Soulboy said:

Just can't help yourself can you....? Let go of the bone....

abu13 said:
Soulboy said:

True, but remember if we win our game in hand on you, we are only one point behind you. In that case, City would be in pretty much just as much danger as us.

As for Chelsea's signings, Torres could turn out to be a good one but Luiz is a great move in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.