David May, P***k

middletonblue said:
He had a season ticket at city when he was a kid.. He lives in chadderton again now I might go round and sort him out....

yep he was a big City fan, I used to play in the same school team as "Mayday" and I can say with my hand on my heart that he is a horrible, smug, dirty, rag b*stard. If he grew up a red I could understand this celebration but as he used to be a blue it really does wind me up!
Someone told me he had put this on his facebook page and quite a lot of people who know him from years ago commented on him being a City fan, he just deleted their comments apparently. It smacks of selling your soul for a few quid!

it's all extremely tacky

has he a book or yoga vid coming out?

DonnyCityLove said:
don't worry lads, i'll be there, with my fence

Look out for a guy with Blonde hair, glasses and a shit bag pretending to be asleep - he's a right cock.......allegedly :-)

Oh and dont forget the two poles as well, they are right fooking stirrers them 2 !!

Personally i would sit in a quiet corner with your fence pal ....

What annoys me more is not the fact that he referred to the 35 years in the original poster but like a shiteing wankstain backed down when the MEN got involved. Have the courage of your convictions you prick.

mcfcliam said:
LOL

What he doesn't realise is City are gonna do down and trash the place.

Enjoy your night, David.

its a good job nobody has posted about it on a public forum and given the game away ey ?

you must be the brains of the forum

teesside_blue said:
mcfcliam said:
LOL

What he doesn't realise is City are gonna do down and trash the place.

Enjoy your night, David.

its a good job nobody has posted about it on a public forum and given the game away ey ?

you must be the brains of the forum
ive read a few of ur posts and there is no positive ones about city or us fans... fuck off rag.

alib said:
I think I might post Mr May's home address in Whitworth (nr Rochdale) on here?

Anyone think he likes pizza or might need a taxi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.