David Miliband quitting politics. Is Labour dead?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
So less than Wilson secured in 1976 is "convincing"?

30 wouldnt be great as i would prefer 649 majority as it meant the country may have seen sense.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If a horse wins a race by a short head,you get paid the same amount as you would if it won by a distance.

Maybe so, but surely even you wouldn't describe that as a "convincing" win?

Apart from when you're picking your winnings up, of course.

25 seats plus majority and you've got a bet...

Oh go on then - I'll take that.
Let's cyber-shake on it.

If a horse wins a race by a short head,you get paid the same amount as you would if it won by a distance.

Let's cyber-shake on it.

Just for JOTL's benefit:

finish_photo.jpg

Let's cyber-shake on it.

Just for JOTL's benefit:

finish_photo.jpg

:)

It all has the smell of the '92 election to me. I just can't see business & media getting behind Labour again. 9/2 Tory majority looks massive to me.

Rascal said:
So less than Wilson secured in 1976 is "convincing"?

30 wouldnt be great as i would prefer 649 majority as it meant the country may have seen sense.
I note you have conspicuously, and to others at least, skillfully avoided the question.

Old Labour, old danger.

Rather than Lib Dem sellout.

I will not list the ideals that have been sold in the pursuit of power as it is shameful and a disgrace in British politics that they have allowed the most right wing government in UK history to impose its ideology on this country in exchange for government grace and favour.

How can Liberals even contemplate supporting the nutjob wing of the tory party in there desire for us to join Belorussia and not be signatories to the ECHR

Clegg and his allies have done more to damage the cause of Liberalism than anybody for a hundred years, but then they have had a little power for the first time in a hundred years.

Hopefully the British people will once again consign the Liberals to the edges of politics as they are fucking lowlife scumbags.

dum spiro spero said:
It all has the smell of the '92 election to me. I just can't see business & media getting behind Labour again. 9/2 Tory majority looks massive to me.

You are aware that there is no known correlation between wanting something to happen and the likelihood of it actually happening,I take it?
If 9/2 is a massive price,then put your money where your wish fulfilment is.
I think you can get better than 9/2 on the exchanges if you shop around.

Rascal said:
Rascal said:
I note you have conspicuously, and to others at least, skillfully avoided the question.

Old Labour, old danger.

Rather than Lib Dem sellout.

I will not list the ideals that have been sold in the pursuit of power as it is shameful and a disgrace in British politics that they have allowed the most right wing government in UK history to impose its ideology on this country in exchange for government grace and favour.

How can Liberals even contemplate supporting the nutjob wing of the tory party in there desire for us to join Belorussia and not be signatories to the ECHR

Clegg and his allies have done more to damage the cause of Liberalism than anybody for a hundred years, but then they have had a little power for the first time in a hundred years.

Hopefully the British people will once again consign the Liberals to the edges of politics as they are fucking lowlife scumbags.

You do make me chuckle, my friend.

I assume yoursecond paragraph was aimed at Tony Blair's tenure btw...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.