David Miliband quitting politics. Is Labour dead?

mackenzie said:
I never really believe that any political animal truly 'steps away' particularly at the age of David Milliband.
I'm sure he will be willing to step up to the plate again if circumstances were such that he was assured of the party backing.

Being high up in an international charity will certainly add another string to his bow. I always believe Blair will be back one day along with Mandleson in some capacity.

Shame this as he is so much more a leader than his brother but he got fucked over. Hope his brother fucks off and he returns at some point.

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
So less than Wilson secured in 1976 is "convincing"?

30 wouldnt be great as i would prefer 649 majority as it meant the country may have seen sense.
Only in your opinion

Nope - in mine too,and a fair few folk on here,as the penny finally starts to drop that Dave is a bit of a busted flush nowadays.
Us lefties get everywhere,like political stealth ninjas.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Woops,think I got my Blunketts and Milibands mixed up.

Don't worry mate - we all have our blind spots.
I have a grudging admiration for any bloke who can see fuck all but can hide a three year affair from his missus whilst siring a secret sprog.
The dog led a double life too.
He had to guide in the day and watch at night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.