David Moyes Hits out at city

dannybcity said:
ssg2 said:
You could but that would also mean everton were willing to sell as spurs were on deadline day. Completely different scenario.

I think you'll find Spurs were willing to sell to us, not you. In summary Everton don't want to sell to us, Spurs didn't want to sell to you. Tell me how that's different?
Spurs only wanted to sell to you because you offered more, we were then forced to up our bid.
Why would spurs not sell to united??

mcmanus said:
ssg2 said:
I can't believe Moyes is getting so much stick off that statement.

He was HIS player to stay at HIS club and is still under contract, what is wrong with that?
Everton have said on numerous occasions hes not for sale and hughes said he was waiting for final clarification and would move on...it looks like the clarification is there for all to see.

I seem to remember PSV chairman was none too pleased with your lot's 18 month pursuit of RVN. Add to that Jap Stam's complete admission in his book that Alex had been tapping him up before an official bid had been made. Then throw into the mix the Berbatov and Carrick sorry affairs with Spurs, who you give that crap striker to stop them reporting you to the FA. I could go on.

THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES

It happens, I know it does, doesn't make it right and I'm not having a go at city for it. What makes me laugh is everything you've hated united for in the past you are quickly turning into yourselves and loving it when we are the scum of the earth for doing it.

if moyes thinks we have unsettled everton and fucked his plans up, then good.

we are rivals you frog eyed twat.

and this everton do everything in the right way bollox, going back a few years they poached mike walker from norwich, so they can stick their moral high ground up their arse.

We should move on, I don't want Everton to get any money from us.

Also why oh why do we lend them a player they can't afford to buy.

Also the chances are that if Moyes received an offer to manage another club that he approved of. He would go.

/quote]

It happens, I know it does, doesn't make it right and I'm not having a go at city for it. What makes me laugh is everything you've hated united for in the past you are quickly turning into yourselves and loving it when we are the scum of the earth for doing it.[/quote]

Transfer bid between two football clubs 'in leaked to the press SHOCKER'

FFS we have gone about this pretty much in the right way. We make a bid it was refused, make a higher bid that was refused. Hughes plays down all speculation as best he can but Moyes continues to talk to the media.

mcmanus said:
/quote]

It happens, I know it does, doesn't make it right and I'm not having a go at city for it. What makes me laugh is everything you've hated united for in the past you are quickly turning into yourselves and loving it when we are the scum of the earth for doing it.

Transfer bid between two football clubs 'in leaked to the press SHOCKER'

FFS we have gone about this pretty much in the right way. We make a bid it was refused, make a higher bid that was refused. Hughes plays down all speculation as best he can but Moyes continues to talk to the media.[/quote]
As I said I'm not really arsed, it happens at EVERY club. Its the fans attitude i was referring to.

All we've done is make very good offers for a player. Moyes says he won't sell, then says we haven't matched their valuation of the player.

So Which is it Gollum? Not for sale, or you just trying to screw us for more money?

Personally, I'd walk away now and disrupt Gollum's plans a little further by taking Jo with me. I'm sure there are plenty of sides that would take Jo on loan, giving him first team football.

That leaves the sour faced nob a striker down and a very unhappy defender on his hands, who will probably join us in Jan or next summer anyway if we still want him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.