David Moyes Hits out at city

kiam06 said:
Pure Jealousy from David Moyes, Ive lost a lot of respect for a manager I really liked. If a player wants to please it is never right to stand in their way, he should let Lescott go and move on, that might be the best thing to do to end the 'disruption' to Everton's pre-season.
Me too lost respect for him... it not only a matter of him making decisions its also about him making a big hindrance for one person who wants to move on... why do he think its his right to do that... contract might be there... but the only gain he will make is stamping control all over any player in everton... saying im your slavemaster... you must obey me... me... me... me...

on a side note here... there are better defenders out there... lets just move away from this deal and get a better one in... or better make do with what we have like NED or KOMPANY

Project said:
Gollum's assertion that we are playing this one out in the media is a fucking joke.

It was EVERTON who publicly rejected the first bid that was privately made.
It was EVERTON who publicly rejected the second bid that was privately made.
It was EVERTON who publicly rejected Lescott's transfer request that was privately made.
It was EVERTON who publicly criticised the "way we do business" on two occasions now.

hit_the_nail.jpg

Its getting to the point now that I want someone at City to spell this out to the media, yes it will cause all out war between the clubs but I'm past caring. This c*** Moyes has done nothing but bleat about City this City classless, City disgraceful, if he is the man we need to talk to, then I suppose he holds the strings in respect of media releases aswell, with that in mind it seems strange the nature of Evertons official lines on this when all City have done is answer questions in press conferences
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/everton-reject-lescott-request.html
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/blues-reject-lescott-bid.html
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/second-lescott-bid-rejected.html

and this coming from a club only too happy to talk about other teams players.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/senderos-interest-confirmed.html

Moyes and the rags are made for each other, Practice what you preach gollum you feckless ****

You know what we should do? Aside from recalling Jo?

Bid 28 million for Lescott, Kenwright admits that they are involved in negotiations with us, and then we pull out saying sorry we don't want to be disrespectful, and the transfer window is not an appropriate time to do business.

Moyes certainly overdid it there with his comments about targeting other clubs' players so close to the start of the season - after all, we (speaking as an Evertonian) do the same. He's just irate at Hughes' inference about going over his head, which I hope you guys will see is understandable. Don't get me wrong, I like Hughes (and City too, as my father has supported them since the 1950s), but try to see it just a little bit from Moyes' perspective.

Royal Blue Moon said:
Moyes certainly overdid it there with his comments about targeting other clubs' players so close to the start of the season - after all, we (speaking as an Evertonian) do the same. He's just irate at Hughes' inference about going over his head, which I hope you guys will see is understandable. Don't get me wrong, I like Hughes (and City too, as my father has supported them since the 1950s), but try to see it just a little bit from Moyes' perspective.

Fair point

Royal Blue Moon said:

Following Moyes first rant Hughes probably feels complete contempt for him. Remember that we said nothing prior to that. Any belittling of Moyes position is purely down to his own propensity to criticise us publicly. For him to then have the audacity to question the way we do business is laughable.

I actually had a lot of respect for Moyes, but he's really let himself down with how he has handled this transfer.

I mean this guy said in the same interview that they are still looking to bring in more players before the deadline. Unbelievable.

Project said:
Royal Blue Moon said:

Following Moyes first rant Hughes probably feels complete contempt for him. Remember that we said nothing prior to that. Any belittling of Moyes position is purely down to his own propensity to criticise us publicly. For him to then have the audacity to question the way we do business is laughable.

I actually had a lot of respect for Moyes, but he's really let himself down with how he has handled this transfer.

Yeah, well it is seen as a little hypocritical of Moyes by a fair number of Toffees on the forums to be honest! Sure, everyone is impressed that he's taking a stand, but some of his logic is a bit embarrassing.

Royal Blue Moon said:
Project said:

Yeah, well it is seen as a little hypocritical of Moyes by a fair number of Toffees on the forums to be honest! Sure, everyone is impressed that he's taking a stand, but some of his logic is a bit embarrassing.

I frequent a few of your boards (and those of any other we are involved with) and on the whole seem like a sound bunch of fans. I have no problem with a manager fighting tooth and nail to keep a player when the money is being flashed about. We were the same with SWP. In that respect Moyes should be admired and City fans should feel the same when Hughes stopped the Ireland to Sunderland deal from happening behind his back. It's the criticism of our club that I am calling him on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.