David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
David Platt at City ? WTF have the Corrie script writers got it in for us?

Can't stand this twunt, but I have to support the club just as when Alan Ball was in charge I hated it but had to deal with it same now with this idiot. Not long ago I was listening to his shite on Sky Sports how players would only come to City for the money , the hypocritical numpty.

Nijinsky 88 said:
oakiecokie said:
So did you vote in the General Election ??
If so,then don`t condemn me for having a vote on something I strongly believe in !!!

Yes, I did vote in the general election, however, this isn't a general election, it's a privately owned club, owned by an extremely successful businessman.

I don't condemn you for having a view but I think you should leave the running of the club to people who know a lot more than you and I.

So because we think differently,YOU think you are correct and everyone else can piss off ??
Is that what you`re saying.
I think I can guess who you voted for at the Election then !!!!!

oakiecokie said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
Yes, I did vote in the general election, however, this isn't a general election, it's a privately owned club, owned by an extremely successful businessman.

I don't condemn you for having a view but I think you should leave the running of the club to people who know a lot more than you and I.

So because we think differently,YOU think you are correct and everyone else can piss off ??

Bet you cannot

Nijinsky 88 said:
oakiecokie said:

Bet you cannot

Well I`d have a bet on "The Monster Raving Looney Party" even though it no longer exisists !!!

Id of preffered this david platt
bobbyplatt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.