David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
Wll we ever learn to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and just when everything seemed to be going so well.
This guy is an odius City hating twat and from what he says on the radio/TV when commentating on our games is firmly in the "City are ruiniing football camp."
Has not stopped him taking our dollar though. Obviously he has got no principals and he is far too fat to be taken seriously as a coach.
Bobby has done himself no favours with this appointment.

S04 said:
I will confess to voting yes, unless someone on here suddenly produces a name that is fluent in English and Italian football language, is willing to work in this capacity, have played at the highest level and knows Mancini.

That said it´s not my favorite vote..

Yes for the reasons above. If we can have Hughes as manager there is no reason not to have Platt as coach.

Gelsons Dad said:
S04 said:
I will confess to voting yes, unless someone on here suddenly produces a name that is fluent in English and Italian football language, is willing to work in this capacity, have played at the highest level and knows Mancini.

That said it´s not my favorite vote..

Yes for the reasons above. If we can have Hughes as manager there is no reason not to have Platt as coach.

The guys a proper twat! never has he had a good word to say about City. Your judgment of him is poor mate :/

Given all the good things our owner has done I suppose it was
just a matter of time before he dropped a bollock. Pity it had to
be this rag, City hating waste of skin.

The reason I didn't want Hughes as our manager is I thought he was wank, it had nothing to do with being an ex-rag, actually I thought he came across really quite will as a person. Platt I have no idea as a coach, people point to his time as manager at Notts F for proof that he isn't very good, but Kidd wasn't much of a success as a manager or..... Allison for that matter was a train wreck as a manager, but widely regarded as the club's best ever coach. For me it comes down to this, I don't want Platt near our club as he is a worthless waste of space as a human being, who just also happens to be a rag.

Harry Godwin said:
Given all the good things our owner has done I suppose it was
just a matter of time before he dropped a bollock. Pity it had to
be this rag, City hating waste of skin.

will the sheik have had anything to to with this or is it another Cook cock up ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.