Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
David platt your a fooking twat ,
david platt your a fooking twat
At least we have a new song for next season ...

Nijinsky 88 said:
mat said:
Is this a diliberate weed out rags poll?

Currently we've found 58.

Listen M8 you haven't found 58 rags, City since 1964, but I just like to give people a chance.

So why don't you and the other hate mob - sounds like a lot of you already want him hung drawn and quartered or shall we put some tyres around him and set him on fire......Muppet!!

Get a life............................or support another team !!!!!!

So did you vote in the General Election ??
If so,then don`t condemn me for having a vote on something I strongly believe in !!!

Kirkstall Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Does this poll mean we don't have confidence in our manager?

I join the majority in not liking the guy from anything I have seen from him in the past but surely if Mancini wants him in we have to trust his judgement , don't we?
No, I think it means we don't like Platt. Mancini or the board can hardly know just how much Platt has run his mouth off in the past. It's more about Platt being two faced and taking Citys cash. I voted no for that reason and I still have confidence in Mancini, just hope Platt keeps a low profile.

I agree we don't like Platt. I just don't accept that nobody at City would know what City fans would think about the tosser.Mancini is taking a big chance.

Nottm Forest 01-07-1999 12-07-2001 103 37 41 25

win % of 37 !! Not that it matters really given he hasnt worked in english football for 6 years or so . Its not even about his lack of success as a coach its his pure hatred of our club my club that makes this an awful appointment .

Nijinsky 88 said:
mat said:
Is this a diliberate weed out rags poll?

Currently we've found 58.

Listen M8 you haven't found 58 rags, City since 1964, but I just like to give people a chance.

So why don't you and the other hate mob - sounds like a lot of you already want him hung drawn and quartered or shall we put some tyres around him and set him on fire......Muppet!!

That's always an option... :)

Theres probably only several people I wouldn't want around my club and you've guessed it.....Platts about fourth on that list.

oakiecokie said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

So did you vote in the General Election ??
If so,then don`t condemn me for having a vote on something I strongly believe in !!!

Yes, I did vote in the general election, however, this isn't a general election, it's a privately owned club, owned by an extremely successful businessman.

I don't condemn you for having a view but I think you should leave the running of the club to people who know a lot more than you and I.

I thought this was a wind up. How can Cook and co be so out of touch?

Platt makes John Barnes lool like a tactical genius and has been slagging us off in the media for years.

One step forward two steps back.

Nightmare.

Some right fucking babies on here. I couldnt give a flying fuck who is coaching what as long as we get results where and when it matters. Back to redtube it is til the fuss dies down...

:P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.