David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
All this hatred is going to lessen the excitement of the season ahead for those involved..david platt doesnt give a toss what you think so dont cut yourselves up lads.

he's here and we cant do owt about it tbh...so what if he's slagged us off ?? who hasnt,everyone has jumped on that bandwagon and we should be used to it by now..

And as for questioning Bobby Manc because of this appointment..

well..wont go there.

Ticket For Schalke said:
i voted yes, our manager doesnt choose who you work with, If bobbi wants him so be it, stop these conspiricy theories.

mummy's greasy haired rag

kramer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
To be hinest while his rag background doesn't fill me with joy, it isn 't that that really bothers me. It is his track record of complete and utter failure in terms of coaching and management. We have all the money in the world why the fuck are we employing someone who has proved that he can't do the job? All this shit about him being able to speak Italian. What a load of bollocks, there must be loads of Italian ex-footballers who are fluent in English. It's jobs for the boys, unfortunately, but this is worse than that because it is a job for a very shit boy.

^^^^^ Why not Zola????

zola would have been spot on for me....great up and coming manager, him and bobby could really do some damage if they got it right

Forest fan on 606:

Forest fan in peace here.

Rumour is that Mancini want's David Platt as part of your coaching team.

You should start protesting, making banners and pleading this doesn't happen.

Platt is a disaster as coach / manager, is arrogant and will completely destroy any team spirit.

Hope it doesn't happen.

Aaaaaaaargh!!! Too late!

Sky Blue said:
15 undercover red twats online at the moment.

No pal, 15 Blues who put the club before personal grieviances...

seems we are well outnumbered eh.. how sad is that..

well im off to enjoy the transfer forum and i will leave you on here to fester in your own self importance...

CTID.

I voted 'yes' because I have faith in Bobby Manc to do the right thing.

Couldn't give a shit whether he's an ex-rag or not, just like I didn't with Hughes. I didn't like him just cos he was shit :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.