David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
We just got to trust Mancini.

Wouldn't have been a move I'd have made but maybe he's there for the translation on the touchline to get Mancini's point accross correctly?

Pity there's not a "not arsed" option shady :)

I'm firmly in the not arsed bracket, in fact I'm in the "its hardly registered as news at all" bracket.

He's just another jealous ex pro, hundreds of others around think Shearer, Lawrenson, Merson...... and too many other no nothing tossers like that, at least Platt has had the balls to be a coach, and by all accounts not a bad one, he isn't manager, and if he ever was then I might have a different opinion, but he's not.

Now if I'd been in his position I'd have taken the money as well, no matter how big a hypocrite it makes me, and so would every other person on here if it was united offering big bucks (and in real football terms I doubt he will be getting 'big bucks' anyway).

The outrage on here is frankly a little bit over the top.

Fantastic appointment by Bobby, He has obviously read this site many times and seen all the shit dished out to everybody connected with mcfc from the owner down to the rubbish collectors. In making this appointment he is making sure that next season there is only one target to be blamed for everything, from a defeat to your chips being cold, and everybody else will be left alone.
No i haven't voted. All i do is say, welcome to mcfc your new employer do a first rate job and give your all, if not f**k off, whatever your position is within the club.

I hate Twatt with a vengance incomptant as a manger I'd sooner have Robbie Savage. I will never forgive him for totally ignoring SWP when he was under 21 manager This is Bobby first balls up for me I hope he can quickly remedy his error and send him on his way.

i just cheeked his career an it dont look like hes work with any club since 2004,think that says enough about him,BIGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOO from me

Bossman Blue said:
Cannot believe City fans. This owner and his team have brought us Tevez, Adebayor. Them and the Manager have now brought us Silva and probably Yaya Toure and who knows who else to follow and all these small minded complainers can think obout is their right to be mortally offended by the Managers choice of a coach. FFKs how ungratefull can you get?

So at present 83% of the posts are against Platt.
Shows how much notice you take then.
Its relevent because as supporters we speak in volume.It`s a bad move,because of his HATRED for US and he has the gall to want paying for the shit which he`s already bestowed upon us.
Its like asking Fergie to take over from Buzzer as our Club Ambassador !!

I don't care how well he does a job at city , can't forget what he's said about us in the past . Can't believe this has happened ,really bad news , not happy at all .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.